heres another horse photo....

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":blqjqf4q said:
OoOoOoh! Cute! How old is she?
she is 2years old...Little Miss Mini, yet another rescue Bonnie is a glutton, she is not staying on the farm she will go home each night, she fits in the back of the Land Rover she is no bigger than a Labrador, one of the dogs is bigger than her and it was funny watching them in the field today. Two new horses in three days, not both rescue, can't be bad.

Can you tell what happened so that she needed rescue? How could anyone mistreat such a cutie!?

Can you tell what happened so that she needed rescue? How could anyone mistreat such a cutie!?

peg4x4":1z9nh6ja said:
Not sure she was just left tethered to a dustbin at the side of the road, wet and cold, but looked well fed. All we can think of is someone fell to the economic downturn and couldn't look after her anymore. A bit cowardly just leaving her there though. The RSPCA van went by after being called by a passing motorist, saw her there and took her back to the base, but they had nowhere to place her locally, so they called Bonnie to ask if she would look after her until they could re-home her, but Bonnie being Bonnie fell for her and registered for herself to keep her. We don't mind she wont cost a lot to look after, :lol: she is so well natured. The children from the Special Needs school that come for a ride on Wednesday will love her. If this keeps happening we will need to get more than the extra paddock. All Linda done was roll her eyes and say 'Oh! Well, but no more' She is a business woman but a softy underneath. We are making her, her own run for when she is at the stables, as Bonnies husband has said 'those great big horses could fall over her, not meaning to and do themselves and her damage', so he is building it now, and also asked when are we getting her a mate? 'cause he is building enough room for two. :roll:
There are posters up looking for the original owner, as is the law, but we have been told 'don't hold your breath, as they never seem to turn up' and if they do they seldom get the animal back. If I couldn't look after an animal I would take it to the RSPCA in the first place, only humainly kind thing to do JMO.

Yep,she needs her own pen,one of the big horses could trip over her and hurt both of them :shock: So,you gonna start raising minis now :lol2: I think I could handle one even now.

That is a great photo! I would have thought it was a photoshop trick if I just saw it without your post. Where did you find mini horse blankets?? Or is it a dog sweater? That is just too cute.

Peg I don't think so, we have enough with the big guys, Miss Mini will be, I think, the one and only, but I wouldn't hold me to that.
MO...That is my cardigan wrapped around her, I buttoned it with one button underneath her and the arms pinned around her front. :lol: I have been out today looking for a blanket for her but looks like I am going to have to make her one, as even the Shetland Pony Club didn't have one small enough for her. The owner asked if she was for sale, but I think I would have been hung drawn and quartered if I had said 'Yes'. :lol2:

Shes got a home for life..
Look on line for a horse blanket-you may have to look for a sheep blanket,but I've seen blankets small enough for a Yorki,so I know they're around.
She got a name or is Minny gonna be it? Of course if you get a male he'll have to be Mickey :lol2:

Just did a quick search on "ASK" Lots and lots of blankets for all sizes from Shire to Mini foal.
I think,as she's a red head, shades of green would look good on her :D green halter,blankie,booties,leg wraps,lead line.
Good thing I don't have her,she'd be wearing a green tutu :lol2:

She seema to be changeing color and markings in each photo! :shock:

Still think she'd look good in the green tutu..

peg4x4":3htqdhye said:
She seema to be changeing color and markings in each photo! :shock:

Still think she'd look good in the green tutu..
We have just got back in from getting dinner and we looked on the camera to see the photo's and I thought that but was told it must be the light, she was in a blue cardie and all you could see was her head and four white socks, as most of her was covered, and in the shadow of Knight, and then in shadow of Bertha as you can just about make her out, in the last one she is in full daylight, after a wash and brush up, very close up and unwrapped, as I thought she looked fatter in the cardie, Linda laughed and said 'perhaps she is a chameleon, and yes she would look cute in a green tutu, but could you see Bonnie letting you do that to her' my answer is 'No'.....When I get a proper blanket for her I will post some more photo's and see if she changes colour. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ok~~"Bertha" is Radar,a Belgin gelding,the horse with him is "Thumbelina" a dwarf mini..
Don't know who the roan with white mane/tail is,but it's got sox.
Miss Mini is solid chestnut,forelock to ground.. Pretty good shampoo you're useing. :frowns:

peg4x4":1lauct89 said:
Ok~~"Bertha" is Radar,a Belgin gelding,the horse with him is "Thumbelina" a dwarf mini..
Don't know who the roan with white mane/tail is,but it's got sox.
Miss Mini is solid chestnut,forelock to ground.. Pretty good shampoo you're useing. :frowns:
Who is Radar never heard of him and miss mini is who she is with white socks. :shock:

Latest posts