here's a riddle for ya....

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":368a50co said:
chrisy":368a50co said:
rocket2222":368a50co said:
:clap: :clap: exactly

I dont get it. :???:
the dik-dik is a tiny antelope of Africa, and hid so the men with the guns missed it, as the do-do bird was stupid and came up close and got, wiped out, extinct. hence the dik-dik survived.

ga. prime":23s4tnna said:
Another victim of European conquest.
yep our forebears have a lot to answer to... finding America and such places....wiping out the native life etc....:lol: where did they all go wrong????? :help: :help: :help: I think I might need it. :lol2:

chrisy":2uy5h45r said:
warpaint":2uy5h45r said:
:clap: :clap: exactly

I dont get it. :???:
the dik-dik is a tiny antelope of Africa, and hid so the men with the guns missed it, as the do-do bird was stupid and came up close and got, wiped out, extinct. hence the dik-dik survived.[/quote]

Oh, I was reading do-do, like poo. :lol2:

chrisy":2e3cq4ba said:
]
I dont get it. :???:[/quote
the dik-dik is a tiny antelope of Africa, and hid so the men with the guns missed it, as the do-do bird was stupid and came up close and got, wiped out, extinct. hence the dik-dik survived.

Another lesson from the Dodo, is that as a ground nesting bird, the eggs were eaten by the pigs introduced by the sailors for re-supplying their ships. With the rapid spread of feral pigs in the U.S.A. some native ground nesting birds might well be at risk in the future.

Latest posts