Here's a black 'un for you guys

Help Support CattleToday:

townfarmer

Reaction score
I'm not qualified to give much of an opinion on the specific attributes of you big boy. However I love the photo. Great lighting and the bulls eye contact really gives him some serious presence. It amazes me how much better a bull looks standing proud out in a paddock than all dolled up draped in ribbons in the show ring. In my humble opinion he seems to have plenty of volume in all the right places.

Andrew

That's a really nice looking bull from what I can see, certainly better looking than many of the AI sires.

He's a working boy, that's for sure. Anyone can pick a bull apart, but for a bull with his working clothes on, I say he looks really nice. If anyone want to tear him up, then post a bull that looks better - that hasn't been pampered and given the royal show treatment. The real world is about working bulls, and this one seems to be a fine example. Just my 2 cents

northtexas":25xl3xvp said:
Yeah, I should have snope's that one first. I mainly cut and pasted it for the other site where everyone was commenting on how they hated snakes. I'm way more afraid of Cotton Mouths in the creek beds and stock tanks than I am of Rattlers.

I guess the bulls so dad gum good no body can find any faults to elaborate on and since I rub so many people the wrong way they sure in Hade's ain't gonna get on and tell me he's a Good 'Un.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I'd have been really surprised if he wasn't a decent bull, I like him, he's better than a lot of them you see on here, it looks to me thats as much muscle bulging on his shoulder than a structural fault, there's a big difference. I'd like to see him carry a little more muscle shape in his rear and down his legs.
The thing that bothers me the most is you never ask me for advise about some of those old Hereford bloodlines. :cry2: :lol:

I'd buy him in a heatbeat if he was in Oz. The only thing I'd be worried about is his feet as you can't see them in either of the pics. This is the type of bull I have been looking for & he doesn't look to have the long ugly face that I've seen on quite a few Angus bulls in the local area around here.

Loch Valley Fold":1xnxx35p said:
I'd buy him in a heatbeat if he was in Oz. The only thing I'd be worried about is his feet as you can't see them in either of the pics. This is the type of bull I have been looking for & he doesn't look to have the long ugly face that I've seen on quite a few Angus bulls in the local area around here.
what does the rest of it look like? that ugly head want bother me if its attached to a meat wagon..... the bull im using now got a head like T-REX

"what does the rest of it look like? that ugly head want bother me if its attached to a meat wagon..... the bull im using now got a head like T-REX
The bull looked real nice as a yearling but now looks more like a rectangle on stick legs - not what I would call a "meat wagon", he's tall, angular, plain looking. Certainly not what I would pick if I had to choose between the bull pictured here & him. or several others that I've seen around here

Latest posts