Herefords from the 70's

Help Support CattleToday:

Thankyou for your response. The only other thing I have noted about the braxton line is that some of the animals carry fatty pockets in the rear one either side if the tail head, but this comes along with being very easy fleshing I guess.

Campground Cattle":28ljy45i said:
The only problem I have encountered is the bulls seem to be hotter than the typical Hereford.

Great.....NOW you tell me......;)

Campground Cattle":2r831a7x said:
Well just came off the porch hot dang another new Braxton marked like the old Herefords.
Just came off the porch??? I thought you were BIG operator...you do all your calving on the porch???? :lol: Must be you Texas guys got bigger porches than the rest of us. LOL

tapeworm":1ufgpjxj said:
Campground Cattle":1ufgpjxj said:
Well just came off the porch hot dang another new Braxton marked like the old Herefords.
Just came off the porch??? I thought you were BIG operator...you do all your calving on the porch???? :lol: Must be you Texas guys got bigger porches than the rest of us. LOL

No I am little bitty, I do have a big porch and a good pair of bonoculars I don't have to even go see what they are if they are in the front pasture.

Latest posts