Hereford sale links

Help Support CattleToday:

stockman12

Reaction score
Let's see your cattle you are selling or a link or a link to a sale that we might be interested in.

Show us what you got

stockman12":2hqbr5fz said:
Let's see your cattle you are selling or a link or a link to a sale that we might be interested in.

Show us what you got

Here is a link to a good local sale barn. I see they are having a special feeder sale next week (2/26). Probably mostly black but there are often some Herefords there. You might give them a call to see if they have any Herefords coming. Did you miss the word - it has to be black????

http://www.bloomingtonlivestock.com/index.cfm

Good luck, Jim

Here is my website---Beerys Herefords.com. I'm the old man who created some controversey a few day's ago. Have a look!

Beef Man":2w9jebmz said:
Here is my website---Beerys Herefords.com. I'm the old man who created some controversey a few day's ago. Have a look!

its about time you poked your head out of the closet and let these guys know who you are.

Here's a Hereford bull for sale that I like:
959.jpg

Dehorned. Result of a full brother/sister mating.

George

Hereford76":vlby47tc said:
Beef Man":vlby47tc said:

its about time you poked your head out of the closet and let these guys know who you are.

Yeah, I agree!

And a nice looking group of heifers that you have for sale on your web-site, Beef Man. The bulls look good too.

George

http://www.hawkeyetrader.com/images/sto ... =component

Dont really know how to cut out and make a section like some of you other guys.
Anyway Kirksville livestock market sale bill in the lower left of the page.

Selling 5 head They are all IE and HY free if you care to ask :lol: bred back to horned herf bull.
They are really nothing special but there are no hidden problems that I know of.

What do you think they will bring?

The reason for leaving is they are just getting older and I do have replacements that are better than them I THINK. I HOPE

Herefords.US":31usmz05 said:
Here's a Hereford bull for sale that I like:
959.jpg

Dehorned. Result of a full brother/sister mating.

George

Which one took the horns off the brother or sister? :lol:

Looks good George

Beef Man":1wf7cim3 said:
Would like to name of the bull calf that is pictured. Look's interesting!

Doesn't look like Jerry has registered that bull calf yet.

http://www.herfnet.com/online/cgi-b...56&5=2B3C2B3C3A&6=5A5D5B5B2422262521&9=525051

His grandsire (on both sides) should be out running with my heifers in about a month. Right now I've got him at the bull stud to get some "insurance" semen on him. I haven't actually seen him since January of 2003 as a calf in Denver - anxious to see what he looks like now.

C LR Diesel 2030 ET

1.jpg

Yeah, Knersie, I know I'm backsliding over to the "darK'(horned) side again!

George

Really enjoyed your website Beef Man, you've got GREAT stock... 4-legged AND 2-legged.

Good pics too! :tiphat: :clap:

Thanks for sharing, I have bookmarked it

Vickie

My my we got the Vida lurker out i the open-=hows it going. Think we'll ever get the Herefgord Man of The Year on here lol.

Beefman...is BLL Brigader 41E off your place? Bought 20 bred heifers off J Bar E in 2000 and the BLL Brigader 41E sired females were the ones who turned out the best, actually this bull is out of a BLL Brigader 41E cow.

Yes, 41E was one of ours. We also have quite a f ew daughters here. They have heelped pay the bills and do it well. Your bull looks good,who was his sire? He should stay sound for as long as you want to use him as the old bull got big and the Kernal cattle were long lived and very sound,good traveling range cattle .

He was born in 04. Shipped him last week, shoulder got buggered up. His sire was a bull we bought from Dunn's at Russell, Manitoba. Best bull I've raised. Got 6 sons off him in the herd and 15-20 daughters. Used him on our black cows for a few years because we had some better bulls, then he grew up and we wished we had used him from the start on our purebred cows. We are actually looking for some new bloodlines now.

Latest posts