Hereford/pig cross

Help Support CattleToday:

lakeportfarms

Reaction score
Just wondering what you all think of our little experiment? Four short months ago the fruits of our labor arrived. We're aiming for marketing directly to restaurants that offer steak and ribs combination platters. We think it's a great niche.

Our next attempt will be getting a litter of these fat little Beefporkers® (our name we are in the process of registering) by crossing this little bull with our neighbors Yorkshire sow.

For those of you that may be interested in diversifying, we are offering a ground floor opportunity to participate by purchasing shares of our new Beefporkers® franchises. Offer ends soon, as we are presently negotiating with the major cable stations for paid advertising time. Is the Sham Wow guy out of jail yet?

P1010059.JPG

lakeportfarms":ruxdbq06 said:
Just wondering what you all think of our little experiment? Four short months ago the fruits of our labor arrived. We're aiming for marketing directly to restaurants that offer steak and ribs combination platters. We think it's a great niche.

Our next attempt will be getting a litter of these fat little Beefporkers® (our name we are in the process of registering) by crossing this little bull with our neighbors Yorkshire sow.

For those of you that may be interested in diversifying, we are offering a ground floor opportunity to participate by purchasing shares of our new Beefporkers® franchises. Offer ends soon, as we are presently negotiating with the major cable stations for paid advertising time. Is the Sham Wow guy out of jail yet?

P1010059.JPG

Where have you been the Sham wow died about two weeks ago. You may have missed it because of Micheal Jackson's death.

hurleyjd":372r2fmf said:
lakeportfarms":372r2fmf said:

P1010059.JPG

Where have you been the Sham wow died about two weeks ago. You may have missed it because of Micheal Jackson's death.
Has anyone told Vince he is dead yet. God I would hate to be the guy who has to break the news to him that he died two weeks ago.

If this marketing campaign turns out well, I want to hire your agency. I've still got a bridge sale about 15 miles east of Savannah GA.

He's a stubby little dude. He's got an interesting nose, too. Very porcine.

Lakeport I think you may really be on to something.
Those black hereford people missed the boat on this one. I figure your scam, er ,ah :oops: I mean promotion of a new and novel idea can hang in there with the best of them.

Hire the folks who promoted Starbucks. If they can convince 100 million people their coffee tastes good they can surly sell your gimmic .... idea. :lol: :lol:

lavacarancher":1tyb4joe said:
Hire the folks who promoted Starbucks. If they can convince 100 million people their coffee tastes good they can surly sell your gimmic .... idea. :lol: :lol:

Coffee DOES taste good. The sales job was making them pay $4 a cup for it. The name should be changed to "4-Bucks".

TexasBred":1sust5gg said:
lavacarancher":1sust5gg said:

Coffee DOES taste good. The sales job was making them pay $4 a cup for it. The name should be changed to "4-Bucks".

My town is sooooo small, we don't have a Starbucks. We're missing the opportunity to pay $4 for a cup of coffee, if I understand. Hmmm. I'm going to have to think about that.

Ryder":31wy6yif said:
Lakeport I think you may really be on to something.
Those black hereford people missed the boat on this one. I figure your scam, er ,ah :oops: I mean promotion of a new and novel idea can hang in there with the best of them.

He looks more like a hereford than most black herefords I've seen.

TexasBred":2d1s97jy said:
lavacarancher":2d1s97jy said:

Coffee DOES taste good.

See what I mean!!! The stuff they sell today used to be called Chicory forty years ago. Wasn't good then, not good now. So somebody did a really good job of convincing folks it DID taste good and, as they say, the rest is history.

hurleyjd":3o92yyha said:
lakeportfarms":3o92yyha said:

P1010059.JPG

Michael Jackson died ???

Wait, there's more! Sign up now and I'll include a weeks worth of Starbucks coffee!

Latest posts