toros_atras2.jpg

General cattle from a friend's farm

G6.jpg

DSC_9881.jpg

DSC_9845.jpg

DSC_9805_CH.jpg

Hope you enjoy them.

L

Thanks. Indeed we have a nice and quiet country.

We have very good cattle here but to be honest the most DELICIOUS meat I have ever ate was in KANSAS !!!!!!! :oops:

I still remember that juicy ribeye at Dodge city in a very nice restaurant, that was a good piece of meat !!!
Also enjoyed Bison at Denver, Colorado, the place was "The Buckhorn" restaurant or something similar, plenty of big game trophies in the walls, COOL place :cboy:

L

That first bull from the National show looks very, very long.

Pretty country and pretty cattle. I don't raise herfords, but my first two cows were herfords. Raised them both from bottles as 4-H projects. Still have a picture of my two hereford cows standing facing me with their two hereford calves nursing on the cow's opposit sides. My breeding has changed quite a bit since that point about 20 years ago. Always have a spot for them, but probably just not on my farm. ;-)

Lorenzo...TY...nice booties in the last two bulls shown on the end. I am thinking long backs, like the two bulls on the end, have a greater tendency to have a sway back. I wonder if they can cover more cows than a bull with a short back that is strait (more flexible and agile).

Latest posts