Hereford in TN

Help Support CattleToday:

Triple G01

Reaction score
Greetings.

I have lurked on this site for some time, soaking up gobs of information.

I took the time to register to seek assistance. I want to expand our small herd by adding some Hereford(s) to complement our black bull.

For those that are in or around TN, can you tell me who sells commercial Hereford(s) via private treaty? Our farm is located in Lawrence County (38464).

Any help duly appreciated,
Triple G01

Beckley's Herefords is in Ravenna, KY, 30-35 miles southeast of Lexington. I have a yearling bull from them and really liked the looks of their cows.

Thanks to all those who replied with (helpful) information. I hope to seek out the recommended breeders over the next couple of weeks. I've already fired off a couple of emails.

Sorry for not supplying more detail in the original post, but I'm looking for (commercial) polled Hereford females ( preferably bred and/or cow-calf pair). We have a small operation and I want to increase the herd incrementally. I want a "diversified" group of females to run with our black bull.

Thanks again,
Triple G01

baxter78":8h80jtyw said:
Yeah,

Goodins? Good herefords?

Aaaaw,....if this is truly the one and only Baxter Black, I'm a big fan. But you don't like herefords??? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!! Without herefords, where would baldies come from??

Latest posts