Hereford Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Angie, mine look like cr@p this time of year so I guess like me, it's not the best time of year for a pic. hay is near gone and grass is not quite here. So it's just the end of winter, I sure like that first heifer.

Tenn, I'm no where close to Knersie, but look at the heifer in the first pic, her length of hip, her depth of body through her under carriage, lots of muscle throughout. I have revolution in my tank, but that heifer shown is not close to the Moler son heifer in the areas mention. Wish I had her Angie :tiphat: :D

Alan

Alan-I wish I had her too lol! She belongs to my daughter and is her baby. I pray nothing happens to her because it wouldn't be a good time around here. When we go to that pasture, my daughter gets a cup full of horse treats and heads straight to that cow. She is spoiledI hope we have a good yW ear this year so we can really see what she will raise. Her bull calf was ok-looked real good to begin with but the lack of good pasture and good hay last spring he didn't grow out theW best. I really wish I could get a good pic of the rev heifers calf that we are bottle feeding. She def has the length. I will try to get her out soon and see if she will cooperate.

Latest posts