Hereford Heifer Photos

Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley":26sszb82 said:
Overall a nice set of heifers. I would place them 1, 3, 2.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on their placements? Always interested in others opinions on selection.
Alll three seem like a really good set of hfrs, but #1 appears to have the most capacity and the easiest keeping and also the most feminine.. Of there other 2 heifers the #3 seems to be the most fiminine with other traits seeming to be the pretty much the same.

Any chance of posting a few pics taken directly from behind. I am curious to see the width from behind. Are Anxiety 4th cattle still readily available in the USA, or do they all originate from Jim lents's herd?

Any chance of posting a few pics taken directly from behind. I am curious to see the width from behind. Are Anxiety 4th cattle still readily available in the USA, or do they all originate from Jim lents's herd?

KNERSIE

Straight or high percentage Anxiety bloodlines are hard to come by. Only a few small herds left. I purchased these cattle from Coyote Creek ranch which has since dispersed. They were a grass only ranch with no creep or grain used. These heifers have never received any grain. The Deewalls in Coldwater KS have high percentage Anxiety blood and have linebred for many years. I have purchased a bull sired by the bull shown below. Their web site address is:

http://www.deewallherefords.com.

Please PM me if I can answer any other questions.

Heifer Rears
rear1.jpg

Heifer Tops
tops1.jpg

D Advance 908 Bull
dadvance908.jpg