Hereford guys, take a look

Help Support CattleToday:

5S Cattle

Reaction score
So theoretically, I have a $10,000 line of credit at Langford Herefords in Oklahoma. If someone was to ask me how much I wanted for said line of credit, I'd say $9500 obo. Pm if interested in this

So, let me get this straight. You have a credit line that you would have to pay back if you decided to use it, but you think it has a cash value and desire me to purchase it for $9500, correct? Am I missing the fact that you are willing to pay the $10,000 amount off? Or, do you expect me to pay the entire $10,000 off after purchasing from you?

The big thing is will they honor the credit if it is transferred to another person.

mwj":3t3e51f6 said:
The big thing is will they honor the credit if it is transferred to another person.
Already checked with them, they will. You're free to call them if you'd like.

$9500.00 in a situation like that,could go in a lot of directions...id never have any luck with a deal like that.. They'ed see me coming miles away.. """Hey! I really like that one"""how much for him?? Oh I'd have to have 9500.00! On that one.

ALACOWMAN":2yo9bivz said:
$9500.00 in a situation like that,could go in a lot of directions...id never have any luck with a deal like that.. They'ed see me coming miles away.. """Hey! I really like that one"""how much for him?? Oh I'd have to have 9500.00! On that one.

Ya $500 is not worth it... maybe 60 or 75 cents on the dollar

Latest posts