Hereford Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
We went to mrvictordomino (Danny Miller) in KY today to look at a few bulls. When we left we had 8 bulls on the trailer.
For anyone interested ina Hereford bull you should check his cattle out. Very good bulls that also are very docile. Plus Danny and his son Trent are great people to deal with.
Thanks again.

We went to mrvictordomino (Danny Miller) in KY today to look at a few bulls. When we left we had 8 bulls on the trailer.
For anyone interested ina Hereford bull you should check his cattle out. Very good bulls that also are very docile. Plus Danny and his son Trent are great people to deal with.
Thanks again.
Eight Bulls, how many cows are you running?

I bought a Hereford bull a couple weeks ago. I would love to see some pics of them to compare them to the one I bought 34C798F2-F615-49B3-8419-8A13D99AE5FA.jpeg

I bought a Hereford bull a couple weeks ago. I would love to see some pics of them to compare them to the one I bought View attachment 1313
Not to be disrespectful, but based on that picture I would reevaluate my purchase if I were you.
Appears to have good length and feet, but he's not nearly as masculine as a bull should be at any age.

Last edited: