Hereford Bull Photo (posted for Greenwillow)

Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley

Reaction score
Greenwillow asked that I post this photo and information to the site as he is having computer problems.

The bull was bred by Richard Day of Ruff, OK. His registration number is: 42117552

file0002.jpg

I like him. He is a long, level, thick bull and he looks pretty moderate framed too. I would like to see him set up a little better but realize that this is not a professional shot and I wish he was cleaner throated.

Looks like he has pink eye! :eek: (Im joking :lol: )

Classic Hereford look. How bout a daylight photo, and I'm with Camp on some different angles and all. Try one from the rear, and one in free movement.

1848":12h263yy said:

Classic Hereford look. How bout a daylight photo, and I'm with Camp on some different angles and all. Try one from the rear, and one in free movement.

Pink eye is tough to spot when you dont have cattle...

MD

redfornow":2g91vud6 said:
1848":2g91vud6 said:

Pink eye is tough to spot when you dont have cattle...

MD

Yup, when your herd is limited to these boards...or they are always at somebody elses. :shock: ...it just aint the same! ;-) Kinda hard to determine pink eye on just a bunch of eggs anyway. :lol:

Latest posts