Hereford breeders

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":uy8mit8j said:
Caustic Burno":uy8mit8j said:
MikeC":uy8mit8j said:
CB - He would be OK if he didn't have that "pallet head". ;-)

I know he throws monster calves 80 to 85 pounds.
By the way just bought me one of those white "pallet head" bulls. :cboy:

Congrats Mahoney!! Now you are definately on the way to being seriously in debt like most of the rest of us. :cboy:

Caustic Burno":aaei4aa6 said:
MikeC":aaei4aa6 said:

Just kidding with you Hoss! I'm sure he has had some good calves off those white cows I see in the pasture! :lol:

MikeC":1zzggyws said:
Caustic Burno":1zzggyws said:
MikeC":1zzggyws said:

Just kidding with you Hoss! I'm sure he has had some good calves off those white cows I see in the pasture! :lol:

Why do you think I didn't post any pics of them yeller ones with a white face.

Caustic Burno":298xgdhn said:
MikeC":298xgdhn said:
Caustic Burno":298xgdhn said:
MikeC":298xgdhn said:

Come back on those yellow heifers with a good brangus........ wham! a home run!

MikeC":2srsv0bf said:
Caustic Burno":2srsv0bf said:
Caustic Burno":2srsv0bf said:

The brangus is in the heifer pasture Shh, dont tell Texan, next year the Herf goes to the replacement heifer pasture. Thinking about a pallet head again.

Caustic Burno":2rsreft3 said:
MikeC":2rsreft3 said:

The brangus is in the heifer pasture Shh, dont tell Texan, next year the Herf goes to the replacement heifer pasture. Thinking about a pallet head again.
;-)

Let me know! I can have one on the trailer headed your way in a moments notice! ;-)
Problem is...........he will be grass fattened and probably won't eat all that feed you give 'em! :roll:

camp that bull calf of yours has the breeding to back his looks up. thats for dang sure . not to mention the body leg an streatch. he is going tobe a deep bodied big framed bull.
caustic you have 1 devil of a youmg bull there. he is a tad wide headed but narrow headed as well. i bet he throws some nice calves . scott

bigbull338":1u2z6e8z said:
camp that bull calf of yours has the breeding to back his looks up. thats for dang sure . not to mention the body leg an streatch. he is going tobe a deep bodied big framed bull.
caustic you have 1 devil of a youmg bull there. he is a tad wide headed but narrow headed as well. i bet he throws some nice calves . scott

Just goes to show that Camp isn't all talk like some folks here. He actually has the cattle to back up his claims. Wonder about tapeworm?
I like the bull caustic. Better hop on that older one camp is using now. In a year or 2 camp won't need 2 bulls. ;-)

certherfbeef":1klikxz4 said:
bigbull338":1klikxz4 said:

Just goes to show that Camp isn't all talk like some folks here. He actually has the cattle to back up his claims. Wonder about tapeworm?
I like the bull caustic. Better hop on that older one camp is using now. In a year or 2 camp won't need 2 bulls. ;-)

Thats a heck of idea Cert don't know if I could afford that one, paid a small fortune for mine at six months old.
I have a young Brangus that has developed at attitude that is leaving after this crop of calves. I am going to keep my hereford for my first time heifers as he throws small calves. As hard as it is to admit I am looking at a Char for the rest of the girls. Them Chars are ugly beast but them cream calves sell real good, and they grade CAB (Char Awesome Beef).

Caustic Burno":3hkdohcd said:
cream calves sell real good, and they grade CAB (Char Awesome Beef).

Sure glad you cleared up the cab thing. Wouldn't want you in more trouble

Latest posts