hereford angus cross

Help Support CattleToday:

j&lfarms":x7j31jwv said:
Considering this cross for my next set of calves. What do yall think? Pros, cons, or if you just like to ramble.
You're getting way out there with this one. That would make a black calf with a white face. I'm not sure you could give em away. :cowboy:

I don't think there are any cons on this cross beside that they carried a red gene but then again you have homo black bulls that will fixed that problem.

Isomade":13znvxex said:
j&lfarms":13znvxex said:
Considering this cross for my next set of calves. What do yall think? Pros, cons, or if you just like to ramble.
You're getting way out there with this one. That would make a black calf with a white face. I'm not sure you could give em away. :cowboy:

As a bonus, if you do your homework, you can register the best ones with the Black Hereford Association. Then you just sit back and watch the money roll in.

I knew alot of people had them and liked them I just wasn't sure if there were any major drawbacks. But I guess it's too late to think different since I already bought the bull.

snake67":2m9go8vf said:
j&lfarms":2m9go8vf said:

Probably the most common cross in North America.

I do not know many people who do not like baldies

Bez
You can add me to the ones who don't care for them Bez. Just never seen any i thought was that great.

Latest posts