Here you go Jo! What do you think?

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw a show a while back on a guy that restores them, you said it better than I ever could. They are a real work of art.

Kinda a hard sell for my wife. She don't think it will improve my cooking skill by 5 grand. But she will let my have it if she can buy her sixth horse. :? ...... So it looks like for now I'm stuck with my set of Henkels.

Alan":2sbaglnf said:
Kinda a hard sell for my wife. She don't think it will improve my cooking skill by 5 grand. But she will let my have it if she can buy her sixth horse. :? ...... So it looks like for now I'm stuck with my set of Henkels.

Hope you thank God you gotta smart wife ;-D

Maybe she you could convince her this piece of equipment would be just the thing to tether five horses two when she isn't riding them .... but not six.

Red Bull Breeder":95xml54m said:
Ain't nothing wrong with a henkel

There you go Alan. RBB vote puts us in the majority so you should go ahead and buy it because your wife is now in the minority. We do still live in a democracy or something of the sorts don't we?

Jogeephus":3i3mlspt said:
Red Bull Breeder":3i3mlspt said:
Ain't nothing wrong with a henkel

There you go Alan. RBB vote puts us in the majority so you should go ahead and buy it because your wife is now in the minority. We do still live in a democracy or something of the sorts don't we?

Thanks for the support Red Bull and Jo! She finally said yes!!! go and buy it bring it home and slice to my hearts delight! :D

But then came the other foot, first I have to build another stall in the horse barn so she can bring this guy home, he comes before my new slicer;

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/grd/3853993032.html

Back to my henkel's and hoping to sneek home a Hobart. :lol:

I think I'd rather have the slicer. Heck, who knows. Your wife may be as stubborn as my sister and when her stable was full she simply bought the horse and boarded it somewhere else without the BIL knowing.

Jogeephus":2kkigh14 said:
I think I'd rather have the slicer. Heck, who knows. Your wife may be as stubborn as my sister and when her stable was full she simply bought the horse and boarded it somewhere else without the BIL knowing.

In all seriousness, I have a good used Hobart on my cooking wish list along with a few other items. I joke about my wife being a tough nut, but for the most part she's a sweet lady ...... And she knows if she tries to bring in another horse the shyt would hit the fan and I might back over her backing the trailer to the horse barn. Let alone the can of he!! She'd open up if she tried the stunt your sister pulled.

For those reading this post before any other post, my wife has five horse's she takes too good of care of. So many horses she hasn't even sat on ones back in year, no time. Also, I'm the one who brought up horses, I showed here the subject slicer and she politely said "when he!! Freezes over". She never once mentioned horses. She also said something about me, the slicer, my blanket and pillow and the garage. :shock:

I JUST WANT A MEAT SLICER! DAMMMIT! :lol:

I know what you mean. I didn't approve of what my sister did and I gave her he77 about it but on some things - mostly horses - her brain didn't function properly. But no one is perfect and each has their weak points and my sister's was horses which doesn't ruin her altogether. Afterall, you wouldn't dump your date just because she has a festering boil on her neck would you? ;-) :lol2:

Latest posts