Here we go again

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm hoping they are with the family hugging and consulting them. I'm hoping they will want to bury Mr Duncan in Liberia and Jessie and Al get to preach the funeral. That would be the right thing to do.

Jogeephus":107fo7ko said:
Duncan's death is a clear example of racism - or so says the media. Where's Jesse and Al?
Well, Jesse is right there in Dallas. Everyone knows that they are all racist SOB's in Dallas. Let us bring unlimited Liberians over to Dallas. As long as they check a box on a form which assures us the have had no contact with Ebola.

My grandaughter almost got sent home from school yesterday. Refused to go with the rest of the class to watch a movie--she said she didn't want to be anywhere around the librarian.

greybeard":2ohbplj1 said:
My grandaughter almost got sent home from school yesterday. Refused to go with the rest of the class to watch a movie--she said she didn't want to be anywhere around the librarian.
:) :lol:

greybeard":opn324yc said:

good for her.... :cowboy: :tiphat:
principals and courage....now if we can work on spelling we will be in good shape....
said the worst typist ever....
this bandage on the tip of my longest finger ain't helping

Jogeephus":j7nr8gys said:
Duncan's death is a clear example of racism - or so says the media. Where's Jesse and Al?
Jesse is already claiming the hospital wouldn't admit him on the first visit because he didn't have insurance. I'm sure there is a lawsuit in the air. Jesse is probably already packing for a trip to St. Louis now.

TexasBred":1nyh3a8a said:
Jogeephus":1nyh3a8a said:
Jesse is already claiming the hospital wouldn't admit him on the first visit because he didn't have insurance. I'm sure there is a lawsuit in the air. Jesse is probably already packing for a trip to St. Louis now.

That SOB needs to stay out of MO. Don't need any contamination up here.

J&D Cattle":3s763v30 said:
TexasBred":3s763v30 said:
Jogeephus":3s763v30 said:

That SOB needs to stay out of MO. Don't need any contamination up here.
I agree....but the sob is like a buzzard...he can sniff out a free meal from a long way off and there was another police killing last night....Jesse has always wanted to be in gov't. Might be a good time to make him the permanent ambassador to Liberia.

M5farm":3hm65jo6 said:
I'm hoping they are with the family hugging and consulting them. I'm hoping they will want to bury Mr Duncan in Liberia and Jessie and Al get to preach the funeral. That would be the right thing to do.
That would never do.
The money is not in Liberia for Jesse. It is here.