Here we go again

Help Support CattleToday:

I should have shut it off years ago.

There were hopes the boys would have a mom. Things like that.

Is your daughter realizing her situation trying to change? Where is the Dad in this situation for the kids-out of the picture? Would they both terminate their parental rights to the kids, so you can raise them? Your daughter knows she can push your wifes' buttons, so she is leaning on her to get what she wants, using the kids to manipulate her-thats pretty sad, doesn't say much good about your daughter-as a Mom she should be putting her kids first, her main goal should be to get off the drugs-if that isn't-then she needs to be cut off from the family for a bit, until she gets her act together. Has she ever been in treatment? Its a difficult situation, but not impossible, like so many others have already said-you and your wife have to be on the same page, form a united front no matter what

just saying, when dealng with a manipulative person, who knows who is the weaker of the 2, it can and will cause more problems if they are not on the same page-backhoe and his wife may not agree totally with how to handle the situation, but outwardly to their daughter it has to look like they do, so she sees them united in all the decisons, and she can't control the situation any more

1982vett":3oe4x5o2 said:
Hmm....make a statment....go down and pay the early termination fee and have it cut off...then give them a letter stating will not be responsible for any other than the one(s) you already are paying for...expensive point but a point none the less.

Or better yet -- call up the phone company -- report it as lost... they terminate the little card thingy in it... and advise them that the only one allowed to make authorizations on the account is you from your home phone... Been there, done that, no $300+ termination fee -- however, it is a pain in the keester to call on your account only from your home phone, but it's the lesser of evils.

Go easy on yourself

One step / One breath at a time

Your choices = your results
Their choices = their results

You don't own this, you can't control this -- let go and let god.

DavisBeefmasters":3kgu5357 said:
Go easy on yourself

One step / One breath at a time

Your choices = your results
Their choices = their results

You don't own this, you can't control this -- let go and let god.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

One day at a time. It may also help to make the serenity prayer your mantra. it goes something like this;

God grant me the serenity to change the things that I can, the strength to accept what I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference.

You're not alone Boogie.

Katherine

Latest posts