Here we go again....

Help Support CattleToday:

BigBear":srs48jv5 said:
callmefence":srs48jv5 said:
Put em in the trailer and take em to the vet and have em checked. How much is it there?
If I take em on Wednesday it's 5.00 dollars.

I wish my vet had a discount for "preg check Wednesday's!

I've got a couple cousins that breed dairy cows and I'm going to have them come out and check. And they're family so it's free! Lol

I also put in the contract I have 60 days to either have calves on the ground or palpated. Which ever comes last.

BigBear, where in Ohio is this lady located? Our place is 45 miles south on Cincinnati. Does she have anymore cows for sale?

She's NE of Newark. I asked if we could come out and see them so we loaded up the kids and took a little road trip. She's got a mixed bag of different breeds in her herd. She mentioned several times that she did not want to sell these 2 but she needs some money to get her tractor fixed. I don't believe she wants to sell anymore and only has a couple red angus calves left.

The cows looked even better in person. They are beautiful. She said she got them out of Pennsylvania along with the bull (which she has sold since breeding these 2). I'm quite certain they're bred and close too. As big around as propane tanks and really saggy vulvas. Very skiddish though. Looked wild as deer. My wife is the cow whisperer. :lol: She will have them tame as dogs in a few months. We are all excited to get them here on Monday.

I do plan on selling any bull calves if your interested.

BigBear":2vet8q5u said:
She's NE of Newark. I asked if we could come out and see them so we loaded up the kids and took a little road trip. She's got a mixed bag of different breeds in her herd. She mentioned several times that she did not want to sell these 2 but she needs some money to get her tractor fixed. I don't believe she wants to sell anymore and only has a couple red angus calves left.

The cows looked even better in person. They are beautiful. She said she got them out of Pennsylvania along with the bull (which she has sold since breeding these 2). I'm quite certain they're bred and close too. As big around as propane tanks and really saggy vulvas. Very skiddish though. Looked wild as deer. My wife is the cow whisperer. :lol: She will have them tame as dogs in a few months. We are all excited to get them here on Monday.

I do plan on selling any bull calves if your interested.

Keep us posted. Sounds exciting.