Here is the perfect polled Hereford for you:

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Here is the perfect polled Hereford for you:

He is a twelve-foot tall fiberglass Hereford bull, 22 feet long on a dandy double axle trailer. I had NEW 8' x 5' marquee signage installed last summer by Superior Sign Company of Oklahoma City. Both the trailer and the Bull are freshly painted and he is completely refurbished. He came up from a Houston Sirloin Stockade about ten years ago and I have completely rejuvenated him this past year.

The wiring and electronics are brand new including eight high-power fluorescent lights to brighten the backlit 11" lettering. The large letters and bright lighting would make your message visible from far up and down the hi-way. Many travelers have asked me to take their pictures with this giant roadside attraction.

This very unique sign is ideal for advertising special events, times and dates as well as the many other happenings at The Maize.

He trailers well, I took him to Fort Collins, Colorado last November and he followed me everywhere with ease.

This BIG FELLOW makes great conversation and would be a fantastic addition to your operations.

A picture is attached.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Hadley Bowman
7200 N Santa Fe
Oklahoma City, OK 73116

[email protected]

(405) 627-0703

PS He is quite hollow and is as big as a Winnebago on the inside. Plus, the 8' x 5' sidepanels COULD be hinged to make a terrific concession stand.