Herd Sizes

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24":3dpp1vuw said:
Anyone notice that Radi is the one being mature about all this and staying out of the fight??????? Hummm makes ya think huh?

Or he may not be around anymore. I hope it is as you have said.

Medic,

It might not be that big of a deal, Radi could have gotten grounded from the computer. :roll:
He will come back surprised anyone answered his post much less all this. :roll:

MD

i pm'ed him with a personal apolgy and told him to keep asking questions!! it is the best way to learn even if there are old opinionated obnoxious guys like me around tossing out insults from time to time :oops: :oops: :oops:
i needed to be served with a dish of humilty and it might be bitter but i ate it all

memanpa":1grpjhlc said:
i pm'ed him with a personal apolgy and told him to keep asking questions!! it is the best way to learn even if there are old opinionated obnoxious guys like me around tossing out insults from time to time :oops: :oops: :oops:
i needed to be served with a dish of humilty and it might be bitter but i ate it all

Your a big man to admit that.

Radi check your PM ... if you haven't already.

Wewild":15lyir3o said:
memanpa":15lyir3o said:

Crow ain't to bad beaks and feet a little tough.

Campground Cattle":2dkihfhm said:
Wewild":2dkihfhm said:
memanpa":2dkihfhm said:

Crow ain't to bad beaks and feet a little tough.

Ain't they though. Struggled past them a time or two in my life.

Well speaking of maturity...aint that something.....so many folks refuse to apologize out of shear pride sometimes... but I have to hand it to ya meanpa.... good job for you....
and speaking of which ..Do I owe anyone an apology for any wrong I have done them as well? :cboy:

docgraybull":2c3vifef said:
Bama":2c3vifef said:
I always say "1 head on each one of them". They look puzzled than they get the drift.
Bama,

I really like that one. I hope you don't mind if I use it from time to time.

Be my guest. You will get some weird looks from time to time.

Hats off to memenpa. It takes a much bigger person to eat crow than serve bitterweeds.

Yes indeed hats off.
The IM was very kind, class act indeed.

MD

ps Medic I think you're gay bull offended everyone. lol
Get that pink off that bull man get it off. :oops:

Has anyone noticed that Radi hasn't posted anywhere in this forum since last Thursday, when he posted this question here?

By the way, wasn't really trying to figure out income or anything like that.

I really didn't know too much about farming and stuff, just trying to figure out as much as I could.

I have spent some time on my grandparents farm helping taking care of them. Really enjoyed it, I am seriously considering become a full-time Angus raiser - just not sure about profits and such, if I could make it as a full-time beef cattle raiser.

Radi-
you're at a tough age. People can take your questions wrong because you're old enough to be gettin' nosy. We have children your age and we Do Not allow them to ask others questions like that for that reason. It can offend so easily. Even though they don't mean it too. They can ask us about things after we have left that persons company. Unfortunately, it sounds as if you may not have a place to go to ask questions. In that case, may I offer a suggestion? Be VERY upfront as to why you are asking, before you ask. A little explanation before asking will usually open up to answers. Most people know that if someone REALLY wants to know their income, it can be figured out with a little watchin' and lookin' and thinkin'. Comin' right out and askin' is considered rude by a lot of people. That's why our kids aren't allowed to discuss money anywhere but at home. I'm glad your interested though. Keep askin' - maybe try some explanation first. We'll help where we can.

My answer is usually - oh, we're just a small mom and pop operation.