Herd Sire your Thoughts

Help Support CattleToday:

thommoos

Reaction score
He is young 2 1/2, I just finished him on 20 commercial and 10 purebred in the heat of the summer, so far all but 1 bred, here is a sample of his offspring

100_0741.JPG

This is him now he is in working clothes just finished being in with the honeys for 60 days, He is Beefmaster,
Your thoughts

100_07451.JPG

bbirder":3iqa7q08 said:
Is it my computer or did you just post the back half of your bull? :?:

Supposedly you can adjust your computer, but this is the only site with which I have this problem. Must be some reason it can't be fixed.

Hold down your CONTROL key and hit the MINUS - sign to make the picture smaller, and the PLUS + sign to make it bigger.....

fit2btied":za9t0cme said:
LazyARanch":za9t0cme said:
Hold down your CONTROL key and hit the MINUS - sign to make the picture smaller, and the PLUS + sign to make it bigger.....
I'll be danged! Learn somethin' every day.

What the heck. I never knew you could do that. Thanks!!!

BRG":1mzq5eie said:
fit2btied":1mzq5eie said:
LazyARanch":1mzq5eie said:
I'll be danged! Learn somethin' every day.

What the heck. I never knew you could do that. Thanks!!!
Anyone know how to do it on an Ipad? It's been a long time since I have seen a cow or bull with a head on here.

Go to View on your tool bar go into ZOOM and change the %, if you are at 100% try 75% it does the same thing as pushing control -/+

Latest posts