herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

jscunn":3h4m7bc9 said:
Nice bull, and more importantly nice looking calves. Do you happen to know the breeding on the bull?
thanks and of course, ive got his papers... Predistined top, Woodhill Forsight cow, lucy bottom ... i'll pm his reg# number if you want, you may even know the breeder

Good looking bull and nice calves the kind anyone would be proud to have in their pasture. The flys are really bad here this year, we didn't have much of a winter only had frost a handful of times nothing to cull the fly population down. How many seasons will you use this bull before you replace him?

Gizmom

I liked him before you told me who he was but predestined/foresight is some pretty powerful genetics. :nod: Good job. They look great.

ALACOWMAN":1q1kenb0 said:
image23.jpg
Yep :clap:

cow pollinater":2fjuppy8 said:
I liked him before you told me who he was but predestined/foresight is some pretty powerful genetics. :nod: Good job. They look great.
he's the only bull ive ever had bought in my mind the minute i seen him......

gizmom":1vxihqyx said:
Good looking bull and nice calves the kind anyone would be proud to have in their pasture. The flys are really bad here this year, we didn't have much of a winter only had frost a handful of times nothing to cull the fly population down. How many seasons will you use this bull before you replace him?Gizmom
don't know, ive already went 1 more than i usually do...

Latest posts