Helping hand

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR":2q0tmetk said:
I think if you check you will find the number one source of Meth is home grown. (But its not Oklahoma anymore)

What do you mean? Oklahoma got rid of its meth problem and didn't tell the rest of us?

Lammie":3b9pcwbu said:
3MR":3b9pcwbu said:
I think if you check you will find the number one source of Meth is home grown. (But its not Oklahoma anymore)

What do you mean? Oklahoma got rid of its meth problem and didn't tell the rest of us?

We've made a big dent in it by putting the ingredients behind the counter and making people sign for them. I thought Texas was doing the same thing?

3MR":19lirzf2 said:
I agree with your point, but........

Just out of curiosity, who DID free the slaves and WHAT group of people did make up the clan?

The Klan had nothing to do with Slavery. Period, end of story. The klan was first organized as a group to control "White Trash".IE: Wife beaters, child molesters/abusers, in laymen's terms people who dodged "responsibility" and "decency", and were a disgrace to the White race. The Slavery issue, in my opinion has been distorted to suit the reader. I'm sure there were abuses done to folks, but let's also remember, the first slaves were sold by their own people, the Blacks.

3MR":3f1meehp said:
I support immigration and intigration. I welcome immigrants who come to America because they want to be Americans. I dont expect them to abandon their own culture, but I do expect them to learn English and be able to assimilate.

Can't help but agree with this.

Latest posts