Helpful tip

Help Support CattleToday:

the instructions are in the owners manual[/quote]

Not always. I read my buddies manual for his Tacoma and there are definitely not in there.

3waycross":2nhrphd2 said:
the instructions are in the owners manual

Not always. I read my buddies manual for his Tacoma and there are definitely not in there.[/quote]
Cop car option. You do it with the scan tool.

My dodge would beep and squawk about everything , spent have my time trying to figure out what it was beeping about. I had a guy that worked for me who's dad was a service manager at the dealership. He got on the phone with me . it was crazy . something like turn the key on and off press the brake 3 times, turn on the headights , push the brake etc. When on and on. When finished it turned off the dinger, and stopped the doors from automatically locking.

fenceman":3cm3y6i0 said:
My dodge would beep and squawk about everything , spent have my time trying to figure out what it was beeping about. I had a guy that worked for me who's dad was a service manager at the dealership. He got on the phone with me . it was crazy . something like turn the key on and off press the brake 3 times, turn on the headights , push the brake etc. When on and on. When finished it turned off the dinger, and stopped the doors from automatically locking.

I did it with my buddies Ford F150 right out of the manual. Similar deal.

I have a tab end of an old seatbelt that I just slip into the belt latch. A buddy made one from an old credit card and it does the same thing. That way you cna have it off most times but if you want to use the seatbelt just pop it out and hook up the belt.