HELP needed

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that photobucket has changed?????? does anyone know how to transfer photo's for there to here, I used to find it easy now I'm totally confussed. WHY do people keep changing things? :mad:
If not is there another site that you use that can transfer pic's. as I have a few to share and cant post.

Yes! It is a nightmare now. I couldn't make it work when trying to post the April 10 baby. I used Ranchers the last time, it is kinda messed up too. In order to get the right image to post you have to open the picture after you download it and right click then get the properties and copy that loacation.

Chrisy :shock: If you can't figure it out I'm in BIG trouble. :help: I'll check it out.

Test.

P1010063-3.jpg

Chrisy, try it again, seems to work like always.
Lets see your pics. :nod:

Thanks all I see now how it is done, whew! thought I was never going to be able to send pic's again. What a great bunch you'll are. always someone around to help. :banana:

Oh! The cakes I posted were of one I made for my son on his fifth birthday and one for my daughters baby shower.

Is that Thomas the Train and Sir Toppen Hat a cake? That's incredible. You should be on Food Network. :tiphat:

ga. prime":3mun84hh said:
Is that Thomas the Train and Sir Toppen Hat a cake? That's incredible. You should be on Food Network. :tiphat:

Yep Thomas was a cake and Sir Toppen Hat, was made of marzipan and icing, it was very delicious so I am told, I used to make cakes for friends children, Birthday, Christening and once a Barmizpha. Now they are all grown up, Don't get asked anymore. Might start again now my Granddaughter is on the scene.
WitchesCakei.jpg

Rosebasketi.jpg

countrylife.jpg

The Witch was for a Halloween party, The Rose Basket was for my 40th, and my Husbands friend who is a vet had the last one. I had forgotten about it until I found my folder, but still no sign of the Mr Man Cake.

chrisy":2wrem93d said:
countrylife.jpg

The Witch was for a Halloween party, The Rose Basket was for my 40th, and my Husbands friend who is a vet had the last one. I had forgotten about it until I found my folder, but still no sign of the Mr Man Cake.
:shock: Thats how I make my Y's. Everyone said I'm crazy for making them like that. Now I know I'm not the only one. :)

I only write my Y's like that when I'm decorating a cake, as the way I write them on paper is to hard to do in icing, and would take up most of the space.

they take about a day, to bake the cake and while that is doing mould the characters, then next day to put it all together. I would not like to do it as a business as the fun goes out of it. day in day out.

Latest posts