help grow your soup

Help Support CattleToday:

As a FFA member it is my responsibilty to comment on this and make it go back to the top of the list of forums. That way it will grab more attention.

Me too, Snider_Angus.

FFA Rocks!!

I forwarded this to my whole address book and they jumped on board.

We need to bump this up often, cause I forget you can do $1/day and need reminded.

The National FFA Convention is on RFD-TV tonight and tommorow i think. I wish i could have made it up there but my chapter didn't go this year.

Snider_Angus":24tajh7d said:
The National FFA Convention is on RFD-TV tonight and tommorow i think. I wish i could have made it up there but my chapter didn't go this year.

As an ag teacher, I carried my students the last 2 years. We participated in the National Day of Service (that was their favorite part). We also went to the concert, a tour, and did Courtesy Corps last year. I have changed jobs and now teach Biology. My kids called last night and told me they were on their way. I sure wish I was there too.

Last year just 5 of us went. My older brother and a good friend of ours recieved their American Degrees. And being from OKLAHOMA. we were near the end of the states so we had to sit through 2,000 name called before they got presented. It was a good time but i wish we would have stayed longer. we were there for only 2 days.

I appreciate the bump up....I too will try to remember to keep it up at the top. If we all do, we can help do our part on behalf of Campbells soup. A note to the company would be a great idea from each and everyone of us involved with FFA. Be it parents, teachers, students, relatives or friends....

As a Dad of a former FFA member I will bring this back to the top also.
I was told a few years ago by a school administrator that many (non ag related) corporations look for FFA and or 4-H experience in a resume. You guys and galls will play a big part in Americas future.
Thats why us Dad's and Mom's invest in you.
My best to you.

I just got back from the national convention, It was awesome. We placed thirty-first in horse judging. Our team's high score was 34th individually and I was 11 points behind her. I was 97th, 66 kids within 11 points of each other. It was really close and we had a great time, a little cold for a Florida boy though.

Latest posts