Hellooooo Dolly

Help Support CattleToday:

TB-Herefords

Reaction score
000_0061-2.jpg

This is a holden cow of mine with 180L on the top side, she had three DOD and five SOD in her Pedigree. Thats a bull calve out of my 703 bull. He's two weeks old and had a BW of 77 lbs.

000_0055.jpg

This is 718. She has Domino 484 on her top and Mister mom 7745 on her bottom. These pictures dont do here justice. She has huge sping of rib. After a good meal you would think she is still due. Really nice heifer. That is a heifer calve by her side out of 703. BW 88 lbs calved on her own.
000_0056.jpg

000_0058-2.jpg

5064 with someone elses calf. I just like this pic.

What you think herefordsire. Every one else too :cboy:

That first cow has a big body! Her head looks too small for it :p but they all look like great cows, and it looks like they are producing some nice calves for you, I especially like that first calf. You've done a nice job with them!

You have some nice cows TB. Do you have any pictures of your 703 bull? What is he?

Well I must say, the 1st one is one heII of a cow...the rest are nice too. :D

Nice pics. That first cow just looks too big. What does she weans off the calf at? What is her frame? Doesn't look real practical.

love those hereford cows an calves.you can tell they have some breeding behind them.

5064 is a 6 to 6.5 frame she weighs in at 1425, giver or take a few pounds. She has a half sister that looks just as wide, deep, and good. Weighs about 1430 to 1450. I really like the look of both of them. Niether would pass the arm pit test but but them would make the shoulder test. :lol2: I don't think either are non practicall cow's but I would like to bring thier frame down a little. Those are weights from when I weighed them last. They have put on a little fat since then I rolled them from fall calvers to spring. 718 oh 718 I don't think with that pic I could convince 4C she is a good lookin cow :banana: . She is really one of my top heifers and when I get a good picture of her and 703 I will post them. Some how though the beauty just didn't upload wright.

Thanks guys :hat:

LoveMoo11":2nadi1rp said:
That first cow has a big body! Her head looks too small for it :p but they all look like great cows, and it looks like they are producing some nice calves for you, I especially like that first calf. You've done a nice job with them!
i would have to agree. cows head and body do look a bit unpreportional. but your calves look good.

Latest posts