Hello!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season. I had my foot surgery on November 29, and I have to say that it is not for wimps. Everything you do is aided by the use of 2 feet, and I've always been deficient in that category b/c of the condition I had, but this takes it to a whole new level. What no one will tell you, too, is that sleeping is the absolute worst part of the day. I think I'm averaging about 4 hours a night, but the naps in the middle of the day more than make up for it. It kind of makes me feel like an old man. My wife and son have been troopers through all this helping me get everything I need and keeping clear paths (which is hard for a 6 y/o and his toys). I hope to be around a bit more now that I'm starting to feel more human.

Cheers!

Bestoutwest":ogz21dre said:
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season. I had my foot surgery on November 29, and I have to say that it is not for wimps. Everything you do is aided by the use of 2 feet, and I've always been deficient in that category b/c of the condition I had, but this takes it to a whole new level. What no one will tell you, too, is that sleeping is the absolute worst part of the day. I think I'm averaging about 4 hours a night, but the naps in the middle of the day more than make up for it. It kind of makes me feel like an old man. My wife and son have been troopers through all this helping me get everything I need and keeping clear paths (which is hard for a 6 y/o and his toys). I hope to be around a bit more now that I'm starting to feel more human.

Cheers!
Welcome back. There is no bad time for a nap. ;-)

Don't overdo it too soon after a surgery! (got that t-shirt, a couple times now! Took a while for the message to get in). Glad to hear you are recuperating well!

Latest posts