Hello out there

Help Support CattleToday:

LonePine

Reaction score
Ok this is Jake, but I got my grandpa signed up and ready to go. I don't know how long before he starts talkin and being active on here but I'm tryin. I"m just letting you all know that we have a new member, could be a new Guru but he won't be that active. lol
welcome him aboard!

Hello Lone Pine! You have one heck of a good grandson. Hope my two boys grow up at least half as driven & willing to learn as Jake. Welcome Aboard!

Hello everybody. this is Jake's little brother. ( the one who has to earn his salt) just lettin everybody know I exist and that I'm going to be making yet another family affair on the boards. hope I can enjoy them and learn as much as Jake says he has.

Welcome Cody; and don't believe everything Jake tells you about us. He hasn't learnt anything, he has taught all the rest of us a bunch.

Craig-TX":1x3s123y said:
Howdy to you Cody. Glad to have you with us. If you get some free time make Jake behave himself.

Craig-TX

lol, he's too short to be able to do much :p but then why would he need to anyways don't I always behave?

Glad to meet you Cody! I noticed your location also. Thought it was great. There's lots to be said for family. I enjoy reading Jake's posts and look forward to reading yours. Enjoy!

Farmhand":10kmbk26 said:
Glad to meet you Cody! I noticed your location also. Thought it was great. There's lots to be said for family. I enjoy reading Jake's posts and look forward to reading yours. Enjoy!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Farmhand don't expect to hear much from me. Jake is the brains of us two. I'm here to learn so I can at least understand Jake when he talks. ;-)

Welcome to the boards Cody. Listen to your big brother, as he has learned quite a lot in his not so many years, and will no doubt be a good mentor for you, along with your grandpa. But just don't let Jake make you do ALL the manual labor! ;-)