Hello out there

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle":3n219zti said:
Welcome to the boards Cody. Listen to your big brother, as he has learned quite a lot in his not so many years, and will no doubt be a good mentor for you, along with your grandpa. But just don't let Jake make you do ALL the manual labor! ;-)

he's usually too busy daydreamin about being at the fishing hole to do a whole lot...

Cody":qv3o7l0s said:
Jake is the brains of us two.
Welcome to the Boards, Cody! Maybe Jake will let you borrow those brains all the times when he's not using 'em?

Cody":3g2o9yau said:
No matter what Jake says I've already lost that battle.

Can you see the fisherman in him now?!? :roll:

I do the labor he does the tool and soda runs... oh yeah, and he has to open gates cuzz he's in the passenger's seat! :lol:

Cody - I have 3 brothers. I was weeeell into my 20's before I understood ANYTHING they were saying. :lol: Don't give up - it will happen for you too. :lol:

HI CODY. LETS PUT OUR HEADS TOGEATHER AND PLAN A WAY TO WALK IN FROUNT OF HIM SOMETIMES THIS SUMMER THEN HE WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW IN OUR FOOT STEPS. :lol:

LonePine":1e9y7znl said:
HI CODY. LETS PUT OUR HEADS TOGEATHER AND PLAN A WAY TO WALK IN FROUNT OF HIM SOMETIMES THIS SUMMER THEN HE WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW IN OUR FOOT STEPS. :lol:

Well as long as you two are still looking up to me.... Oh yeah!!! You have to no matter what :p :D

Welcome. I was the fourth of five brothers, so I know what it's like to be a little brother AND a big brother. I had terrific grandparents, too.

Latest posts