hello new here

Help Support CattleToday:

plowboy5

Reaction score
I have used this site many times to get help with small problems with cattle. I'm from Alabama. I run a small commercial herd. I hope to be able to contribute.

Roll Tide.

:welcome:

I hope all of Bama's players have been realeased from the hospital & are recovering nicely after the a$$ whooping my Buckeyes put on them :lol:

O H

:lol: well yes they are doing fine now. I guess we should be glad we didn't win . our new trophy case was on backorder. Number 15 national championships would not have fit.
Roll Tide

Silly me! I never knew that a 7 point difference was a a$$ whoppin. I guess things have changed since I played college ball.

houstoncutter":1dguru12 said:
Silly me! I never knew that a 7 point difference was a a$$ whoppin. I guess things have changed since I played college ball.

Since you played ball you should be well aware that the scoreboard doesn't always tell the entire tale. I don't even know how many Bama players were helped off the field never to return. Though the final score wasn't a whoopin' the game itself most certainly was. The physical domination was complete & utter...Or I guess around here udder :banana:

Mostly Angus cross cows, couple of whatever's that I just liked I use a pb Angus bull

Wow, it takes a while to get approved to post. I belong to several other forums so I know what i t takes to fit in. I will try not to step on any toes.

houstoncutter":19v73n0r said:

Houston, first you have to live somewhere they earn football respect and not buy it. :hide:

Next, :welcome: :welcome: don't worry about your post, lots of shyt flies here ...... Really bama? :lol: :lol:

Thank you all for them warm welcome. I'm a bama fan and always liked FSU because of Bobby Bowden. I am in the south you know.

branguscowgirl":37cg3yyk said:
:welcome:
Don't worry about fitting in.
Many of us do not, but we post anyway. :mrgreen:

Yep, been there for about 10 years now. Welcome plowboy5.

Latest posts