Hello from Central Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

SeidelRanch

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new here. Manage cattle on about 140 acres on 2 pastures here in Texas. Just saying hello and will be watching the forum to learn all I can.

SeidelRanch said:
Hello all, I am new here. Manage cattle on about 140 acres on 2 pastures here in Texas. Just saying hello and will be watching the forum to learn all I can.

Where are you calling central TX. That's a varied area.

We have land in Thrall, TX and Shiner, TX but live right outside of Austin. Once I retire or get close, we will be living in Thrall mostly.

SeidelRanch said:
We have land in Thrall, TX and Shiner, TX but live right outside of Austin. Once I retire or get close, we will be living in Thrall mostly.

We're practically neighbors. I live between Navasota and Hempstead.

:welcome:
:pop: I just like to read ya'll post sometime... 😁🤣
I always pictures farmers sitting around with their phones 📱 drinking coffee or 🍺. Sorta like men used to do before phones 📱. 😆🤣

My step dad was 79 years old he just passed away a few weeks ago. He got him a smart phone a few years ago and asked my maw how you get in that space book (facebook) everyone always talking about. 🤣

SeidelRanch said:

Where in Central Texas? It's a big place. Welcome

Drilled some wells in that area back in the mid 80s chalk boom and lived just West of Caldwell. Nice country and the nicest thing about it is the lack of pine tees.
Welcome

Welcome! Selfish Shout out. I read that our Favorite of favorite butcher/smoke shop got sold. Prause, on the square. Been wondering how the updates were. Hate to make a 6 hr. round trip n not live up to the memories! Have you visited?

Latest posts