Hello from Arkansas!

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife is from southeast Oklahoma, just a little ways from Ft. Smith AR, and she has some family in Ft. Smith. She says she used to go to a church camp in Conway, AR.
Thats cool! I think I have heard of that camp. I've never gone, but I do go to one in Oklahoma.

Yes.
Born and raised in Texas, Arkansas is The only other state I have been in.
My wife has lived in Texas since 1981.

Wait what?! Been in?! What do you Mean? Texas and Arkansas the only state you been your entire life? Or lived?

Wait what?! Been in?! What do you Mean? Texas and Arkansas the only state you been your entire life? Or lived?
I have lived in Texas my whole life.
I have been to Arkansas several times for funerals and visiting her family.
Now that her parents are gone I will no longer go back.
Yes, Arkansas is the only state I have ever been other than Texas.
I always had so much going on it's hard to get away.
P. S.
I have been to Mexico once.

Many older people have barely been out of their county much less out of state..I doubt my grandparents ever were except for going to the hospital. My dad was in the army but other than that he never went anywhere.

I have lived in Texas my whole life.
I have been to Arkansas several times for funerals and visiting her family.
Now that her parents are gone I will no longer go back.
Yes, Arkansas is the only state I have ever been other than Texas.
I always had so much going on it's hard to get away.
P. S.
I have been to Mexico once.
Many older people have barely been out of their county much less out of state..I doubt my grandparents ever were except for going to the hospital. My dad was in the army but other than that he never went anywhere.

I guess your right alot of people don't travel for different reasons. I've always wanted to see what else is out there besides what I see here. 🤨 Anybody can look at pictures but it's next the same experience as actually traveling and seeing for yourself.

First time I went to Niagara Falls. I figured we would look for a while and move along. It was more we wanted to see Niagara Falls cause it's one the places everybody says to see. I'm not normal impressed on the "everybody needs to see must see" type places. I was just so amazed at Niagara Falls we spend the day there walking around and looking. I was blown away with Niagara Falls. I'm not big on tourist attractions. I enjoy nature just not over popular places, with to many people, that have been turned to money making tourists attractions. I like a beach with nothing close versus Myrtle Beach commercialized tourist trap.

I'd rather go walk in the dessert, swamp, mountains, with nothing insight versus people everywhere takes selfies, social media videos, ect. I like to feel I can pee if I need to without somebody taking a picture of my big 🍑. That's peaceful to me. I'm from the country, we do country things. 🙌🏾

Latest posts