Hello Everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
trink31.gif
I got a big bag of corn so I can sit back and watch all of the hogwash from coming from 100%

memanpa":1tt39p58 said:
[
so did he really buy these lots???? Just curious.

crowder and i have some ocean front property to sell you cheap if you think he did :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Memanpa, I think we need to show BS 100% them "lots" at low tide.

MikeC, you have probably caused this Child to turn queer. Shame on you! :lol:

Quite some time back, I wrote a little song bout a thread that was fixin to get the lock throwed on it. Wish I could find it.

Don't go away mad lil feller, just go away!

Crowderfarms":1dnbfpwv said:
memanpa":1dnbfpwv said:
[
so did he really buy these lots???? Just curious.

crowder and i have some ocean front property to sell you cheap if you think he did :D :D :D :D

Memanpa, I think we need to show BS 100% them "lots" at low tide.

MikeC, you have probably caused this Child to turn queer. Shame on you! :lol:[/quote] I am going to some how have you removed from this board for calling my a queer and you and MikeC along with that pervert memanpa. Or maybe, I will have my lawayer read the post about crowderfarms calling me a queer and for what MikeC and memanpa have said and how they have made fun of me for taking the Thomas Angus Ranch catalog to bed with me.

warpaint":q6170a9t said:
Quite some time back, I wrote a little song bout a thread that was fixin to get the lock throwed on it. Wish I could find it.

Don't go away mad lil feller, just go away!
I never give up. I am not afraid of you all.

So you admit to being a Child? I can be reached at BR-549 til' 5 PM. I'm under my desk skeered to death.BTW, the definition of Queer: Strange, different,unusual. You fit in them descriptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts