heifers lining up heat cycles naturally?

Help Support CattleToday:

j&lfarms

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before. I looked around but couldnt find a post about it. I know you can inject cows to make them come in heat together, but will heifers start to come in heat together naturally?

guess anything could be possible but i wouldnt think it would happen like that.

Ok, here comes the critical thinker again.
I agree with all that has been said, but
Re:
but will heifers start to come in heat together naturally? [/quote ]
Yes, heifers will start to come in heat together naturally, ( caveat ) if they are all the same age.
Define " start". ?
If you mean within 2 - 3 months of each other, then the answer is defiantly yes, provided all other caveats are met.

How'd I do Hook & TB? ( DH )

SL
Eteded to add (DH ) which means dry humor

Sir Loin":2be7f26e said:
Ok, here comes the critical thinker again.
I agree with all that has been said, but
Re:
but will heifers start to come in heat together naturally? [/quote ]
Yes, heifers will start to come in heat together naturally, ( caveat ) if they are all the same age.
Define " start". ?
If you mean within 2 - 3 months of each other, then the answer is defiantly yes, provided all other caveats are met.

How'd I do Hook & TB? ( DH )

SL
Eteded to add (DH ) which means dry humor

You always have the potential to be right half the time especially when you make your answer conditional.

Re:
You always have the potential to be right half the time especially when you make your answer conditional.
Hey hey hey ( Think Si )
True, but when all the facts are not on the table, you have to make it conditional.

Do you know if you could be right 51% of the time you could be a multi-millionaire?
SL

Sir Loin":3cqfz6pa said:
Re:
Hey hey hey ( Think Si )
True, but when all the facts are not on the table, you have to make it conditional.

Do you know if you could be right 51% of the time you could be a multi-millionaire?
SL

Depends on the amount of money involved. "In theory" it only takes one time.

TB,
Re:
Depends on the amount of money involved. "In theory" it only takes one time.
True! As you stated it, but if you lose that one time, it could take any number of times for you to achieve a 51%. So the question becomes how many times will it take you to reach the 51% goal?
Remember, I said, " IF " you could be right 51% of the time.

SL