Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

J Baxter":fxf7sj49 said:
I have a brangus cow that is about the same build as the one your talking about. She's about 1600 lbs but still passes the armpit test.

The thing that amazes most about that beauty you have their is the pasture. :shock: She must have some stout teeth. ;-)

This year we've had rain at times when it's usaully dry, plus it's been cooler then normal. SO we have grass coming out our (your euphanysm here). Problem is that there really isn;t that much strength to the grass because of the mosisture content. It's like spring. You sure don;t want to get too close directly behind one of them.

dun

CattleAnnie":awvtdro7 said:
I think it means that she comes up to your armpit when you extend your arm over her back. A height reference?

Take care.

For me, any over about a FS 6 won't be able to walk under my arm without touching. Half of the calves would fail the AP test with my wife, so we use mine as a measurment. When just walking through cattle it's an easy reference.

dun

Thats a really nice heifer...to bad she's red.
I'd still give .90 # for her...
A heifer like that is always hard to sell.
This year she will be hard to keep!

Hillbilly

This may already have been addressed,

Dun, What is your avitar now???

It looks illeagal.
Looks like a bud!...Wackey Tabacky!

If you got those growing on your farm you may be in trouble.

Hillbilly

hillbilly":332ilxnc said:

It looks illeagal.

Hillbilly

Maybe that's why his cows are getting so fat, they constantly have the munchies. :lol:

Just kidding Dun she is really something to be proud of. ;-)

Tod

hillbilly":q33ysbkm said:

It looks illeagal.

Hillbilly

It's the larval stage of a bag worm. That's what it's really called. Not the same as the bag worms that are really tent caterpillars. Somewhere under duns avatar there is a link with some good information on them.
dun

Very nice heifer dun!

I have an idea.. why don't you use HER picture for your avatar, instead of all those creepy crawly things you like to use?

TheBullLady":1lfhcaqw said:
Very nice heifer dun!

I have an idea.. why don't you use HER picture for your avatar, instead of all those creepy crawly things you like to use?

Then everyone would know what it is. More fun making people wonder

dun

txshowmom":1hg1xllf said:
Dun you have a twisted sence of humor........ I like that!

That's the most polite term that it has been referred to

dun

Latest posts