heifer pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan
Why in the world would you want to leave that beautifull Texas ranch I saw on your web site for the frozen north?

Actually, i am working another sale and won't be able to make it but best of luck. By the way Stonegate had the champ and res.champ at LLoyd bull sale , they needed more competition they had the only 2 bulls, i'll try to get sale results tonight.

elwapo":27ydq6vk said:
I would like your opinions on these two pb gelbvieh heifers
h632s.jpg

h664s.jpg
I just now logged on to your heifers! Terrific looking pair. You must have dams that will produce replacements just as good as these for you to let them get away from you.

It is my opinion that the red color on some animals tends to change the perception that one gets when looking at them. I like the red calf very much, which is not to say that the black is a lesser heifer. The black does seem to have a little heavier bone, but the neck is a breed characterstic of the Gelbvieh when they are in good body condition, so it wouldn't concern me at all. The Red Calf is a little longer bodied than the black.

Fine looking production of your Genetics. You have every right to be very proud of them. Good luck on your Sale!

DOC HARRIS

Getting back about the lloyde bull sale Stonegate averaged just above $5000.00 from what i heard. 2nd high seller of the day only one simm beat their high seller. Good to see great people like Darrel and Leighla being so sucessful they certainly deserve it.

Latest posts