Heifer (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Here is a heifer born in February or March I believe. Her sire is our #1 sire, and her dam is sired by our other senior herd sire.

What do yall think? I know her back looks a little swayed b/c her legs are stretched out some.

e3c8d461.jpg

Ryan

Naw, she is fine. I had a jacket as a kid that looked like her. Looks like you will be needing my dehorners though. :lol:

They are also pretty cool to look at as well as coming in handy for the mamas to flip any stray dogs' or coyotes' a**es across the fence if they try to bother their babies. The neighbor's dog used to try to taunt the cows all the time. Would stand there and bark at them on and on. One day he started his s**t with a new mama and her baby. Just happened that our vet was over at our place checking on a heifer that had stepped on something and hurt her foot-he answered his cell phone and when he got off he told us what had happened. He told us not to tell the neighbors that he was over there when it happened. The cow has 62" horns tip to tip-she just picked the pooch up and flipped him over the fence. He had to have some surgery but lived. When he recovered we noticed that he doesn't come around and try to piss the cows off anymore. We like the neighbors and don't really have any problems with them-can't help what our animals do.

Latest posts