heifer... name?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
well since I got a lot of good ideas for names for my bull calf, thought i'd try it with this heifer.

She's not as flashy, but she has some meat in her. Plus she is the first heifer, and overall first calf born to our Stinger bull.
D.O.B. 3/27/2006
Sire: RCR Scorpion's Stinger
Dam: SD Chandler's Redemption (5yr old with 54" of triple twist horn and weighs 1350lbs)

chandlersheifer.jpg

think she has potential?

Ryan

Stinger's Tawnie Aileana

Tawnie Origin English Meaning Little one.Gender Female

Aileana Origin Scottish Meaning From the green meadow. Gender Female

dj":3u9smd9t said:
Stinger's Tawnie Aileana

Tawnie Origin English Meaning Little one.Gender Female

Aileana Origin Scottish Meaning From the green meadow. Gender Female

Ohhhhhhh, I like that! Much more creative than my suggestion, plus it's much more alluring(sp?). ;-) :D

She looks nice!

My dad, the ultimate person in naming with colors, would call her red.

I have several Arabian horses, and daughter of is "Bint", as in Bint Stinger. Son of is Ibn, as in Ibn Halima - world famous arabian stallion.

My daughters would want to name her after some flower.

I would name her the number I tag her; ofcourse I have few registered cattle.

How about: Ima Lil Stinker
what is up with all that navel? she looks like a beefmaster.

Caustic Burno":jo5bosf3 said:
backhoeboogie":jo5bosf3 said:
Nice Looking gal. No names come to mind but I'd like to have her.

I like Jack in the Box or Mc Donalds maybe Foldin Money as she gets off the trailer at the auction barn.

Never thought i'd see the day; We got 15 1/2'' of rain in north texas and ol caustic is picking out names for cattle.

I must have fell asleep and still dreaming.

Cal

Beefy":2e9btly1 said:
How about: Ima Lil Stinker
what is up with all that navel? she looks like a beefmaster.

I like that name.

She does have a lot of navel. But then again her dad isnt the cleanest bull around, but she does have a clean neck. Plus, I've never noticed a little extra skin hurting anything.

Ryan":1xpprjkz said:
well since I got a lot of good ideas for names for my bull calf, thought i'd try it with this heifer.

She's not as flashy, but she has some meat in her. Plus she is the first heifer, and overall first calf born to our Stinger bull.
D.O.B. 3/27/2006
Sire: RCR Scorpion's Stinger
Dam: SD Chandler's Redemption (5yr old with 54" of triple twist horn and weighs 1350lbs)

chandlersheifer.jpg

think she has potential?

Ryan

How about "ring Stinger" (like the morning after you eat too much hot taco or curry (anybody out there heard of curry- sorry- it's a Limey thing!)