Heifer and Heifer Bull, pics

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Here are some of our heifers, and the bull we are breeding them to.

Shorthorn x RA
xy_DSC00100.jpg

Shorthorn x BA/HH (Black Baldy)
xy_DSC00101.jpg

Angus x Angus
xy_DSC00102.jpg

Angus x AN/HH (Black Brf)
xy_DSC00103.jpg

Hereford x AN/HH (Black Baldy)
xy_DSC00104.jpg

AN/SM x Hereford
xy_DSC00105.jpg

Shorthorn x Angus
xy_DSC00106.jpg

Shorthorn x SS/AN
xy_DSC00118.jpg

Group Shot
xy_DSC00108.jpg

xy_DSC00111.jpg

xy_DSC00112.jpg

The Bull, he's a 2 year old, 78 lb BW, not registered because of scurs.
EPD's
-3.7 BW, 19 WW, 37 YW, 18 Milk, 27 TM

He's been with 38 heifers since May 30, so he's in his working clothes.
xy_DSC00121.jpg

xy_DSC00125.jpg

as always randi you have a fine looking set of heifers.an a goodlooking bull running with them.

Thanks for showing all the different crosses. That's cool you know what they all are. I like #6 and #48 best as well. They're real nice looking heifers. From the knees up I think the RA bull is great. His back feet look weak in that last picture though.

Good looking cattle, thanks for sharing. Randi, whenever you post pics I'm always taken back by the openess of your landscape. Is it safe to assume that hide and seek was a very popular game when you were a kid? :lol2:

2/B or not 2/B":1lho3u1a said:
Thanks for showing all the different crosses. That's cool you know what they all are. I like #6 and #48 best as well. They're real nice looking heifers. From the knees up I think the RA bull is great. His back feet look weak in that last picture though.

Some of them are guesstimates..... But, i have pretty good records, so I know most of what my cows are.

My favorites out of the ones pictured are the last red one (126) then 48 and the top red one.

Could be that he's a little weak there. But the top photo doesn't quite show the same fault. Could be the ground. Overall, we are pretty happy with him for now. We will see how calving goes next spring.....

Jogeephus":3vb9yg3g said:
Good looking cattle, thanks for sharing. Randi, whenever you post pics I'm always taken back by the openess of your landscape. Is it safe to assume that hide and seek was a very popular game when you were a kid? :lol2:

That's why they planted trees around here, so the kids could play hide and seek.....

Latest posts