Heavy Damage on the Farm Tonite

Help Support CattleToday:

Are you sure that fine looking calf didn't push it over scratching? Time to use a pour on.

Bret

Bret":2v4pfdv8 said:
Are you sure that fine looking calf didn't push it over scratching? Time to use a pour on.

Bret

Never even noticed that calf there, it is nice looking calf. He is getting him some spoils, notice the chicken is on his way over to get some also.

Crowderfarms":vrc6vbv4 said:
We're fixin' to get it again. Tornado Warnings here right now. Wish us luck!

Everything ok? heard Sumner Co. and the Gallitan area got hit hard.

tom4018":zgzd725e said:
Crowderfarms":zgzd725e said:
We're fixin' to get it again. Tornado Warnings here right now. Wish us luck!

Everything ok? heard Sumner Co. and the Gallitan area got hit hard.
Just got in from Gallatin. Unbelievable devastation. I'm darn near speechless.

Crowder I think you get them storms after we get them. Both of these two times this week we had warnings and bad weather a few hours before you. Maybe I should be letting you know when it gets bad here. I could be your tornado warning 12 hours early.

aplusmnt":h3bdlrnk said:
Crowder I think you get them storms after we get them. Both of these two times this week we had warnings and bad weather a few hours before you. Maybe I should be letting you know when it gets bad here. I could be your tornado warning 12 hours early.

Well he's my tornado warning about 12 hours early. We get what ya'll get a day later. Not quite as bad though. The mountains put a damper on alot of it, thank goodness. We'll get it tomorrow though.

Hope everything is ok at your place Crowder, stay safe.

Latest posts