Heated Gloves

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried or use heated gloves? Husband had a laminectomy over a year ago and still has very little dexterity in his hands/fingers and they're always cold. I've been looking at reviews and it seems most are more suited for outdoor sports and the only one that appears to have a non-slip grip is the Rabbitroom Winter Electric.

Thoughts? Pros/Cons? Thanks!
https://thegearhunt.com/best-battery-he ... -reviewed/

Milwaukee makes heated clothes and have heated gloves. Don't know the quality, but could probably try out at your local Milwaukee dealer.

Aaron":2ph5qqtd said:
Milwaukee makes heated clothes and have heated gloves. Don't know the quality, but could probably try out at your local Milwaukee dealer.
Thanks, Aaron. We both have heated hoodies by Milwaukee. They're great until the battery dies & a replacement is almost as much as a new hoodie. But I didn't think to research their gloves.

TCRanch":2ghsyfsi said:
Aaron":2ghsyfsi said:
Thanks, Aaron. We both have heated hoodies by Milwaukee. They're great until the battery dies & a replacement is almost as much as a new hoodie. But I didn't think to research their gloves.

Can find cheap replacement Milwaukee M12 batteries on Ebay. Lots of knockoffs, but some people sell the new ones that come in the kits as they don't need them. I was looking at some last night for $25-35 USD. Just have to look for the authentic ones with 'Milwaukee M12' on them.

In Alaska I would just put a spare pair of gloves and liners in the inner pockets of my parka. If my good gloves got cold, I changed them out. it worked for me.

backhoeboogie":285idfui said:
In Alaska I would just put a spare pair of gloves and liners in the inner pockets of my parka. If my good gloves got cold, I changed them out. it worked for me.
I do the same anytime I have to drive the cabless tractor in winter. Wear a pair, and put the other pair in my overalls till I get to my detestation, then swap them.
My favorite glove is a leather glove with a brown jersey glove for a liner.

sim.-ang.king":12klidjf said:
backhoeboogie":12klidjf said:
I do the same anytime I have to drive the cabless tractor in winter. Wear a pair, and put the other pair in my overalls till I get to my detestation, then swap them.
My favorite glove is a leather glove with a brown jersey glove for a liner.

putting those jersey gloves in about any glove will really improve warmth.

Thanks, great suggestions! Checked out the heated gloves by Milwaukee and while the reviews are great they're not supposed to get wet & they're bulky (a large proportion of the reviews were based on shoveling snow or going to a football game). Bulky is somewhat doable because I do most of the be-nice work but they're going to get wet. Jersey gloves are a great idea.

Latest posts