Heat detection in cows

Help Support CattleToday:

tamarack

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the heat detector called Estrotect in canada i was given a sample pack last year and they worked well but have a hard time locating any in Alberta any thoughts would be great thanks. Tamarack . PS any one use any thing like this product that i could use? IT sticks on the cows back and changes color when they are mounted more than once.

There are a bunch of different makes of them. Check with your local AI stud or rep.

tamarack":26y6r4v0 said:
Anyone know where to find the heat detector called Estrotect in canada i was given a sample pack last year and they worked well but have a hard time locating any in Alberta any thoughts would be great thanks. Tamarack . PS any one use any thing like this product that i could use? IT sticks on the cows back and changes color when they are mounted more than once.

Contact ABS or Select sires as they distribute the product . They will hook you up with a rep in your area. Where in Alberta are you located ?

http://www.estrotect.com/wheretobuy/cou ... ntry_id=36

My ABS rep here is in the Red Deer area is Dale Van Sickle, but I don't know how far north he goes. Give ABS a call they are usually really great to work with . Good luck and happy heat detecting.

Latest posts