Heart for kids

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":19y200uk said:
Thanks all yea I do deserve the cheese plate who's making it? It was an adventure feel bad kids are stunted growth wise the 6 year olds size of a 3 year old and the almost 2 year old is about the size of a infant but walking. They ate like crazy which felt good to know they were eating a good meal. Jo funny you mention that cause I may be killing one today after I drop more salt in a few lots. I wonder if they will freak out if they watch.

Wonder if they've been assessed for alcohol or drug exposure in utero. Can cause growth delays and behavioral problems...

Jogeephus":3chukba3 said:
skyhightree1":3chukba3 said:
Thanks all yea I do deserve the cheese plate who's making it? It was an adventure feel bad kids are stunted growth wise the 6 year olds size of a 3 year old and the almost 2 year old is about the size of a infant but walking. They ate like crazy which felt good to know they were eating a good meal. Jo funny you mention that cause I may be killing one today after I drop more salt in a few lots. I wonder if they will freak out if they watch.

I bet they would enjoy it and maybe even enjoy helping.

Lol they didn't help

TexasBred":3chukba3 said:
Sky just don't show them where chittlins come from.

:lol2: maybe I'll cook the some next time

boondocks":3chukba3 said:
skyhightree1":3chukba3 said:

Wonder if they've been assessed for alcohol or drug exposure in utero. Can cause growth delays and behavioral problems...

Not sure...they went home to a cold house with no food sucks they had had to go least they had a good time here

skyhightree1":3vz313f8 said:

If you can wait till Sunday the Cowboys are going to melt some Cheeseheads.

Latest posts