heart attack (while alone)

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
this is not a joke, it was published in the Journal of General Hospital Rochester...NO: 240.

Let's say it's 6:15 pm and you're driving home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job. You're tired and frustrated you are really Stresses and upset....Suddenly you start experiencing SEVERE PAIN in your chest that starts to radiate out into your arm and up into your jaw.
You are only five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far.

WHAT DO YOU DO???

You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that conducted to course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself!!!!!!!

HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?

Since many people are alone when they suffer heart attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint has only about 10 seconds left before losing consiousness.

WHAT TO DO???

ANSWER!!!

DO NOT PANIC, but start coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.

Deep breaths get OXYGEN into the Lungs and Coughing movement squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rythm. In this way HEART ATTACK victims can get to a hospital.

Please do not keep this to yourself tell your friends and loved-ones about it, it could save their lives one day.
and if you are not 25 - 30 yet don't push this under the carpet as the way life styles have changed heart attacks now happen, to all age groups.

good info too have. wonder how many ppl would actually remember and do this though? i'd be one of the forgetful ones, i just know it. i'd forget my head if it wasn't already in place.

Some of us just carry our nitro pills around with us...not real sure of the hazards but don't sit real close to the camp fire anymore. DMc

Latest posts