Heard on the news this morning:

Help Support CattleToday:

My family runs a deer lease, and we have talked about this before. You never know what kinda nuts are out there. If someone is going to tresspass to hunt they are breaking the law already. We call the Game Warden when ever we find a truck parked along our lease. The Game Wardens will wait for them to come out of the woods. I dont blame them i would not go looking either. You just never know....

It's a terrible thing for sure.. but it's kinda like road rage and people going to the post office and opening fire. I swear I don't know what people are thinking anymore.. How does someone's mind say "shoot these guys that are trying to kick me off a deer lease??"

TheBullLady":1brotk4l said:
It's a terrible thing for sure.. but it's kinda like road rage and people going to the post office and opening fire. I swear I don't know what people are thinking anymore.. How does someone's mind say "shoot these guys that are trying to kick me off a deer lease??"

When I first heard about this,my first thought was that it was some nut from peta, but this guy is chinese! What was he doing there in the first place? Me thinks there is more than meets the eye to this story.... :shock:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":340oz3f2 said:
TheBullLady":340oz3f2 said:

When I first heard about this,my first thought was that it was some nut from peta, but this guy is chinese! What was he doing there in the first place? Me thinks there is more than meets the eye to this story.... :shock:

Correction, he is a HMONG (from Laos,our allies during Vietnam).

Mike-I was talking to my boss about this deal,he lived in that area for about 15 years before he came down here. He said there is a boat load of those people living around there. He said he really wasn't surprised that one of them went off like that because they live like a cult and seem to think they are superior to everyone else. Not quite sure what that had to do with what happened here. Another friend who was with a bunch of them in Vietnam told me they were good fighters compared to ARVN but "the nastiest bastards in the country" I'm with you-seems like theres got to be more to it than we know yet.

Latest posts