Heard a rumor yesterday.

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms":2rb10wun said:
Commercialfarmer":2rb10wun said:
You boys got your threads all mixed up. White trash name calling is over yonder.

And I don't know much about dams and dashes, except that Dash ain't worth a dam. :hide:

:lol: If Darryl won't laugh I will. Funniest post this month :lol:

Can you believe someone would have the nerve to pm him several questions after saying something like that, and he'd be gracious enough to answer them all?

:tiphat:

10 pages and everyone forgot to mention a couple obvious things so I guess I will. For those who think they are immune to suicidal tendencies, remember 911? Remember people falling from the building? Do you think those people were so different from you? Luckily most of us will never learn what it takes to reach that point where suicide seems like the better option. But that point is there somewhere. And regarding mental health versus mental illness, that is nothing to get too cocky about either. You want to make a 'sane' person a little crazy? Just make them late for their smoke break! And we all know how fear, panic, and rage can make us feel and the things these emotions can make us do, uncharacteristic things. And lastly, suicide is a terrible tragedy. But when a suicidal person decides to take others lives before taking his own, that is so much worse.

Commercialfarmer":1rg0n00b said:
JMJ Farms":1rg0n00b said:
Commercialfarmer":1rg0n00b said:
You boys got your threads all mixed up. White trash name calling is over yonder.

And I don't know much about dams and dashes, except that Dash ain't worth a dam. :hide:

Can you believe someone would have the nerve to pm him several questions after saying something like that, and he'd be gracious enough to answer them all?

He's been in such a good mood lately. Really starting to bother me.. :mrgreen:

cowpunk'd":78nk8pkb said:
10 pages and everyone forgot to mention a couple obvious things so I guess I will. For those who think they are immune to suicidal tendencies, remember 911? Remember people falling from the building? Do you think those people were so different from you? Luckily most of us will never learn what it takes to reach that point where suicide seems like the better option. But that point is there somewhere. And regarding mental health versus mental illness, that is nothing to get too cocky about either. You want to make a 'sane' person a little crazy? Just make them late for their smoke break! And we all know how fear, panic, and rage can make us feel and the things these emotions can make us do, uncharacteristic things. And lastly, suicide is a terrible tragedy. But when a suicidal person decides to take others lives before taking his own, that is so much worse.

I guess I miss the obviousness of what has been obviously missed.

If jumping is suicide, what would the decision to stand there in an ingulfed building that is so hot it's melting the steel around you be?

Not a very convincing argument with zero similarity to the original discussion.

One could statistically argue that jumping had a higher likelyhood of survival and longer duration of survival.

Insanity and irritability are nothing similar. An irritable person can rationalize, an insane person cannot. A person late for their smoke break will be held liable in a court of law for any transgression commited. An insane person will not.

callmefence":32wyk97n said:
Commercialfarmer":32wyk97n said:
JMJ Farms":32wyk97n said:

He's been in such a good mood lately. Really starting to bother me.. :mrgreen:

I miss Darryl he's been on vacation fixing fence and haven't heard hide, hair, or snakeskin out of him in the past couple days! :lol2:

Commercialfarmer":rwpls1ms said:
cowpunk'd":rwpls1ms said:

I guess I miss the obviousness of what has been obviously missed.

If jumping is suicide, what would the decision to stand there in an ingulfed building that is so hot it's melting the steel around you be?

Not a very convincing argument with zero similarity to the original discussion.

One could statistically argue that jumping had a higher likelyhood of survival and longer duration of survival.

Insanity and irritability are nothing similar. An irritable person can rationalize, an insane person cannot. A person late for their smoke break will be held liable in a court of law for any transgression commited. An insane person will not.[/quote

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I could drive you crazy and I'm thinking it wouldn't take all that long. :nod:

Latest posts