health insurance

Help Support CattleToday:

Reading stuff like this really chaps my lips. We need to do all we can for our older generation. Hopefully one of these days it might be us.

ram":3fjga1cz said:
Reading stuff like this really chaps my lips. We need to do all we can for our older generation. Hopefully one of these days it might be us.

Don't worry about us old folks we have medicare. That should have been the plan instead of the ACA should have been medicare for all. At this time there is more money spent on health insurance than on medical procedures. Takes a lot of money to make the CEOs in the health care industry the highest paid in America.

ga.prime":3v335iwb said:
MIne's barely affordable, if you have $800 to throw away every month and don't need to see a doctor. The minute you have to see a doctor, the cost spirals into infinity none of which is covered by insurance.
You seem to be smart here....why would you buy into what you just said? Just wondering.. ?

hurleyjd":3d5c16la said:
ram":3d5c16la said:

Don't worry about us old folks we have medicare. That should have been the plan instead of the ACA should have been medicare for all. At this time there is more money spent on health insurance than on medical procedures. Takes a lot of money to make the CEOs in the health care industry the highest paid in America.
I'm not really sure what your trying to say...
I do think the good honest dudes running the "triple play" if organized Healh care today should be paid big money cause they have a lot of responsibility ..

Latest posts