head liner repair

Help Support CattleToday:

judge jb

Reaction score
looking for a quick fix to repair a drooping head liner in my Deere. kind of irratating on my bald head.. i came out of the field last nite with a stick proping it up :oops:

judge jb

dun

Reaction score
Wear a cap! My headliner is sagging and I haven;t even figured out how to get it out let alone to fix it

dun

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
The is an adhesive made especially for these. You have to remove the headliner and the backing from the truck. You can get a kit for this at most major automotive stores. One of the car shows on Speed Network showed it one night. Probably a good job for a rainy day.

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
cowboyup216":2d1cpb1t said:
For head liner I have either used 3m adhesive or the upholstery brads that you twist in. The brads seem to work the best. You can get them at walmart for about 40 cents a pack. Cheapest fix I ever found. Works well for cars and or trucks.

http://www.rochfordsupply.com/product_l ... dID_E_3512

Get some Crown Royal Blue felt to replace the old stuff, put those brads in with a design, hang some dice... like pimp my tractor or somehting. :D (The brads do work though)

I think some one already said it about going to an automaotive place. They have an aerosal glue for that. It is easy to do and works good. I think even the Elmer's clear spray addhesive works.. not totally sure though.

OP
J

judge jb

Reaction score
the cork-screw deal looks like it might work on a head-liner or a bottle of good wine. no need to pimp my tractor, my wife thinks it's sexy...... after 10 hours on it today i have learned to lay back and too the side, that sounds like the way a pimp rides in north Ms. and i wonder why my back hurts... think i need a custom fit stick till i get time....

judge jb

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I heard an easy way to fix a saggin head liner was.........get a disposable syringe with crazy glue,made sense to me,probably need a thin glue that sets up fast ?.................good luck